Sunday 21 April 2013

Another day of illness

Hello all,

Well another day of illness at our house, aren't we lucky! I have managed to do a load of washing and vacuum the house. I even put our electric blanket back on our bed, it was so cold here last nit, hubby was wondering why I didn't have the gas heater on yesterday, and that's saying  something lol. He is Scottish so doesn't normally feel the cold until the middle of winter.

This morning I sorted some more of my clear cling stamps that I received from my good friend at Craft A Lot. I purchased some clear DVD cases without the insert from my friend Mel what a great idea they are, my stamps are now in labelled cases and I can find them so much easier!

I have been working on a new image for a card this image is Star Boy Luka from LaLa Land Crafts.
For this image I have used my Copic markers, purchased from Craft A Lot.

I have used

Skin e50, e53,e21 and r20
Hair e29, e18, and e15
Cape and mask r24, r27, r29 and r39
Pants b93, b95, and b97
Gloves and star y06, y08
Belt yr23, yr24 and yr 27

Not sure what I am doing with this image, but it always helps to have them colored up ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni