Tuesday 23 April 2013

Busy Day!


What a busy day!

Had to wait for a lady to come and pick up some things from me this morning that I sold on a local garage sale site, she was 15 minutes late, and I was waiting for her so that I could go out, I even had the kids packed in the car ready to go lol.

Then off to a scrap shop to pick up some new copic markers, then back to my parents place to sort, complete my copic colour sheet and hopefully play (which I didn’t end up doing).

I am now at home, I just finished a card for Kerry's Crafty Cards and Cuts using a sketch January Sketch,  turned out quite nice actually, I seem to do better with not having to use my brain too much today lol.
 
Products I have used with this card are:

Giraffe digi by CC Designs from a set called Safari Pals. (sorry can't give colouring details as this is an image from my already coloured stash.

Kaisercraft Red Cardstock



The Leaves from the Daisy Die from Quilled creations

Admit one ticket from Whimsy Stamps The Good Life Tickets and it was cut with the matching ticket die
Red 6mm ribbon from Ribtex
This card will be for sale on my Facebook Page soon.
 
Hope you have enjoyed my post, this is Deni signing out :-p
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni