Saturday 20 April 2013

Good Morning

Good morning all, well it is a lovely rainy day in south west Sydney today. Another day inside again today I am thinking. Not that I am planning to go anywhere as our 4 year old son was up all night coughing and coughing and I am now also feeling unwell.
So craft today? See what happens lol.

Well we have made lots of changes to my blog layout thanks to some tips from lots of friends. I am so lucky to have everyone helping out with this new adventure.

Sitting with a blanket at my craft desk listening to the rain, it is so heavy right now, it is already lunch time and I am so exhausted already!

Thankyou to my friend Lauren for all her hardwork putting my blog together, I appreciate it so much x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni