Wednesday 24 April 2013

Late night post

A late night post tonight :-)

Started off my today with a I don't want to wake up pose lol! Was up late last night creating a card for a very special friend of mine. I got a little carried away and then realized it was midnight oops.

My friend Hollie said something to me last night as we were chatting in between her busy schedule when I was telling  her about my card and it made me smile and teary, she is such a close friend of mine and she always seems to say just the right thing :-)


This is what Hollie said when I told her 😊

"That sounds lovely, you are, without a doubt, one of the kindest souls on this planet".

Hence why I was on such a high making my card last night lol.

So for my card I used an image by Wee Stamps the image is called Sympathy Bugs. I fell in love with this image the minute I seen it :-)

So for this card I have used

Purple Ac Cardstock
Le Jardin Grove Paper (reverse) from my stash
White Cardstock from my stash

Copics

Wings
V20, v22, v25
R81, r83
Y00, y21

Leaves
G21, g43, g24

Tree branch
E25, e37, e59

Hair
E53, e21, e31, e35

Skin
E000, e00, e01

I even made another card tonight for Kerry's Crafty Cards and Cuts so I am quite proud of myself this week lol. 
The image I have used on tonight's card is an image from Digital Delights By Louby Loo. The image is called Hip Hop Myrtle The Turtle.

What I have used on this card

Green American Crafts Cardstock
Purple American Crafts Cardstock
Le Jardin - grove paper

Copics purchased from Craft a lot

Body & Shell Y00, Y35, Y38
G 94, G99 and c5 for shading 
Hat V20, V22, V25, V28
Toes E57, E59
Skin E21, E31, R11










O, so this one here goes with the sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni