Tuesday 30 April 2013

Toy Story Card


Sorry I haven't made it in for a few days. I have been a little bit busy just haven't had a chance to get to the computer for an update.
I did finish the Toy Story card for my friend, quite happy with how it turned out :-) I used the Toy Story Cricut Cartridge to cut the front of the card and the inside was done with my trimmer and a sticker from my stash.
Sorry for some reason every time i upload this picture it rotates it, hmmm.
 



I had a lot of fun with this card and It turned out quite well, im sure my friend will be happy with it.
She also asked me to make her some dinosaurs, which is where these guys come into it. They were made from the create a critter cricut cartridge J

 

My Friend also received the sympathy card I made a few days ago, she seems quite happy with it :-) What I didn't mention the other day was the reasons for my card, this lady has become a close online friend to me.
Unfortunately she suffered the loss of a special family furry friend. Her dog Poppy and as you can imagine she was greatly distressed, most of us have felt this loss and i felt it my place to help lift her back up. even if was only with a card, its the part i could play in this situation.
Ooh hubby bought home a new washing machine a couple of days ago, so thankful for it i tell you. we thought we were doing the right thing a few months ago swapping our small front loader for a bigger top loader, but the washing machine we got started leaving crap all over hubbys work clothes and ruining most of our clothes, so I ended up having to wash all of our clothes in bra bags, which was doing my head it!
I think that's about it for now, but i will be back later with more updates once i remember what i wanted to say lol.
 
Deni x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni