Saturday 20 April 2013

Welcome!

Well well who would have known that I of all people would have a blog :-)
Well I am very excited to say I have finally made it! There won't be any exciting pictures tonight as I am sitting in bed on the iPad with a sick little boy :-(

It has been a busy week with putting together a gorgeous farmyard themed Baby shower card.

This card uses a gorgeous stamp by Louby Loo. He is part of the Donkeying around set and was colored with my Copic Markers. I have used papers from my stash, American Crafts Cardstock and a Spellbinders Lacey Squares Nestabilities die.

For this image I have used the following markers

For the Hair,Feet and nose e59, e47,e71
For the Body e37, e35, e31
For the Bow y00, y02, 706
For the Shoes c5, c7



Am about to now head to bed with a new book Dodge the bullet by Christy Hayes, which can be downloaded from the iBooks store

 After reading the Vincent brothers first book yesterday, which can be downloaded from the ibooks store


 Not sure if I can get into another one just yet so let's see how we go :-)

2 comments:

  1. Great card, these donkeys are some of my favourite images by Wendy!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shell,
      Thanks so much for stopping by, I appreciate all your comments

      Delete

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni