Wednesday 19 June 2013

Book Review - Water From The Moon by Terese Ramin

Wow, last night I started reading Water From The Moon by Terese Ramin, it was unreal to say the least. the storyline was awesome!


I loved that it was a storyline but it was also action packed and war packed. This is my first book that I have read by Terese and I will definitely be downloading some more of her books!

If anyone wants a book that they can't put down, this is the one! I read it all in one night and stayed up til past midnight to finish it lol.

Anyway thanks Terese for an awesome book to read.

You can download the book here on itunes.



Deni x

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! What a terrific review. I'm thrilled you loved Water from the Moon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are quite welcome, I really really enjoyed it! It's not very often I can read a whole book in one night!

      Delete

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni