Wednesday 19 June 2013

Monkey Card

Good Morning!

I have finished all the lovely household jobs and have had time to play!
Today I am using an image I had already coloured - a leftover image from the Baby Shower Invitations I did. You can see the invitations by clicking here.

The image I have used is Mickey, you can Find Mickey the Monkey here.
The gorgeous image is from Digital Delights by Louby Loo
 

They images are available to purchase in Black & White images and also in coloured.





 
 
 
 
The card base is from Francheville Kraft cardtsock.
I have cut to size and scored the cardstock using my Martha Stewart score board.
Paper is from Kaisercraft PartyAnimals Collection
Twine is from my personal stash
Sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps - The Good Life Tickets
Image is Coloured with Copic Markers purchased from Craft-A-lot.

Copic Colours used

 
Mickey The Monkey

Banana - Y00, Y08, Y38
Nose - C1, C7, C9
Tummy - E42, E33, E31
Hair - E37, E18, E29
 
Hope you like my latest card, the card will be for sale. If you are interested, feel free to message me at angelscrapgoodies@gmail.com
 
Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to leave some love and hit follow me :-)
 
Deni x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni