Friday 14 June 2013

Happy Birthday Cards

This blog post is from Thursday, for some reason it did not publish, so here it is :-)

My friend asked me to make 2 cards for her, she had a rough idea of what she wanted so all I had to do was put it to paper :-)

This is my first card for her

 

This first card is a cupcake card for her sister in law, I didn't have too much to do with this one other than putting it to paper, the design she was pretty happy with something she had seen. 

On this card I have used 

Birthday Wishes rub on from Kaisercraft
Kaisercraft Candy Lane collection
Bella! papers
Kaisercraft cardstocks from stash
Everything else is bits and pieces from my stash.


Second card


 

On this card I have used

Bella! Neutral Fusion papers
Bazzil Cardstock
Kaisercraft Rub On
Ric Rak, buttons and cheesecloth is from my stash
Paper rosette I have made is also using cardstock from Bella! Neutral Fusion Collection

Thanks for visiting!

Deni x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni