Friday 12 July 2013

Dirt Bike Marcus

Another card order. Something a little different for me, a boy card :-)

Request by a friend for her Nephews 3rd Birthday, the request included some sort of bike image and colour combos to match a photo of him that was sent to me.

For this card I have used a Kenny K image, Dirt Bike Mike. Seemed to fit the request perfectly.





For this card I have used

Kaisercraft Tomato Cardstock
Kaisercraft Licorice Cardstock
Chipboard numbers from Australian Scrapbooking Memories Magazine
Kaisercraft Bling

Image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot.

Copic Markers Used

R22, R24, R27
C9, C7, C5, C3, C1
E35, E43
100, 0
E31
YR31

Copic Multiliner 0.1 Purchased from Forever Markers


Bye for now,

Deni x

1 comment:

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni