Thursday 11 July 2013

Faerie Marci Card - You Are Treasured

Last night I created this gorgeous card using an image from La La Land Crafts. The image I have used is Faerie Marci, she is available to purchase in digital form or as a physical stamp.







For this card I have used

Martha Stewart Butterfly Border Punch
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick
Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
Derivan Kindyglitz
Helmar Fabric Glue
Tim Holtz Distressing Tool
Simplicity 1" Venice
Tim Holtz Clock Die
Bella! Bling
Kaisercraft Chanteuse Collection Papers
Kaisercraft Bling

The image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft - a - Lot

Copic Markers Used

Dress - Y00, Y02, Y06
Hair - E21, E33, E23, C1
Wings - RV00, RV13, RV21
Pants - V20, V22, V25, V28
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R11


Thanks for Dropping by, hope you have liked my card, and forget to hit follow :-)

Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni