Tuesday 9 July 2013

For Ewe Card

Today I have "For Ewe" a gorgeous Birthday Card, well it doesn't actually say birthday so I guess you could use it for another occasion :-)



The image I have used is from Pollycraft, the image is called "For Ewe" Sheep Stamp.

I fell in love with all the Pollycraft images the minute I seen them, they are all absolutely gorgeous!







For this card I have used
American Crafts Cardstock
Bella! Wedding - Adore Smitten Papers
Derivan Kindyglitz
Kaisercraft Bling
La La Land Crafts Heart Banner Die purchased from Kerry's Crafty Cards and Cuts

The image I have used is coloured with Copic Markers purchased from Craft a Lot.


Copic Markers Used

Skin - E000, E00, E21, R11
Hair - C1
Ears, Feet - C3, C5, C7
Flower - R81, R83, R85, YG03, YG06



Well that's it for midnight crafting last night, hope that you like them :-)

Cards are for sale on my Facebook page, you can find the link at the top of the page.

Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni