Sunday 28 July 2013

Happy 40th Nathan

Have been very busy this week with a few card orders which is all very exciting :-) So will be doing a few blogger posts of new cards I have finished for the order.

First up is a Male 40th Card



 
No copic markers on this one which is all a little weird for me, but client requested this and it turned out great, she is happy and I am happy.

For this card I have used

Kraft Cardstock
Kaisercraft On the Move Collection
Twiddlebitz Card
Kaisercraft on The Move Rubons
Twine from Stash
Kaisercraft Kaisercolour Coastal Blue

This card has been sold, but I am always open for orders and most things can be made again depending on availability of the particular papers.

Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni