Thursday 11 July 2013

Kenny K - Frankie Knuckles

Just trying to update a few photos on my blog and noticed this gorgeous guy missing. So yes this is a card I made a month or so ago but for some reason didn't post :-(

So here he is. For this card I have used one of the images I won from Kenny K a little while back.

His name is Frankie Knuckles, I have used him on a gorgeous male birthday card.





For this card I have used
Bella! Tie the knot
American Crafts Cardstock
Kaisercraft bling
Silver Leafing Pen
Bella! Bling

Image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-lot.

Copic Markers Used

Skin E000, E00, E53, E21, E11
Hair E31, E33, E35
Hat C1, C3, C5, C7
Jacket/Pants C1, C3, C5
Shoes C3, C5, C7, C9
Eyes BG02, BG05
Shirt C3, 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni