Wednesday 17 July 2013

Look Hoo is Turning 1

A gorgeous girly card today :-)

Image is purchased from Etsy, the image is called "Owl Love" © 2013 Anne-Marie Buscio AMB illustrations

Must say I had a lot of fun with this one, my first girly owl card!

A first birthday card ordered from a lady I used to work with, who loves my personal touch :-)

Request was 1st Birthday, Pink, and Owls, so I think I met all those requirements and she absolutely loves it. Said it was a "such a beautiful keepsake"

I am so happy today and these comments just made it all just that little bit better :-)
For those of you who have been keeping up with my blog, my Mum was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. She had surgery yesterday and is doing really well :-)






For this Card I have used

Derivan Kindy Glitz
Bella! Bling
Alphas were a freebie from Australian Scrapbooking Memories magazine a few months ago
Krafty Sauers 6mm Pink Ribbon
Crafter's Choice Happy Owl Paper Pad
Crafter's Choice Pastel Basics Paper Pad
X-press it Blending Cardstock
Canson Cardstock
American Crafts Cardstock

Image was coloured with Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot

Copic Markers Used

Owl
Body - R81, R83, R85
Beak - Y00, Y02
Eyes - B000, B02

Flower

G43, G40
R81, R83. R85
BG00, BG01

Thanks for Stopping by

Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni