Friday 12 July 2013

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Birthday Card

Yesterday I had a request from my cousin asking if I could make her daughter a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse card, first I said sorry that's not something I have access to be able to make. Anyway I had a think about it and decided hey why not think outside the box.. and that I did :-)

I came up with this gorgeous card and I am so so proud of it :-)
 





For this card I have used
Kaisercraft Tomato Cardstock
Crafter's Choice Paper
Images were coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot

Copic Markers Used

Minnie - RV02, RV04, RV06
               E000, E00, E01, R01
               C3

Mickey - Y06, Y08
                R27, R89
                E000, E00, E01, R01

Also used Copic Multiliner 0.1 and BM purchased from Forever Markers

Thanks for stopping by,

Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni