Sunday 21 July 2013

Sweet Cheeks

I coloured this image a few nights ago but haven't had a chance to put it on a card yet, this morning I had a chance to sit down after cleaning all the house. Was awake earlier then I should have been on a Sunday, but oh well we have a card made :0)

The image I have used for my card is from Sherri Baldy of Scrapbook Stamp Society, the image is called Strawberry Sweet Cheeks and is available from their Scrapbook Stamp Society store in digi or rubber, the My Besties Store or from Etsy, which is where I purchased it from.

I am entering this card into the My Besties Aussie Challenge Blog the first Challenge over there is Anything goes, as long as you are using a Bestie image.

So here goes, this is my gorgeous card :-)

Front of the card

Close up of the image

Inside the card


What I have used for this card

Twin Seven Strawberry Stickers
American Crafts Cardstock
Ribtex 6mm Red Ribbon
Doilies and lace from Stash
Derivan Kindy Glitz
Kaisercraft Red Bling
Bo Bunny Hello Sunshine Paper Collection

Image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot

Copic Markers Used

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Strawberry & Shoes - R22, R24, R29, YG03
Skirt - YG03, 0 Blender
Flowers - Y00, Y06
Eyes - E33, E35

Thanks for Stopping by,
Don't forget to follow me so you can see more of my cards :-)

Deni x

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured, great layout, love it!! Thanks for joining us, good luck with the challenge. Suzanne Besties Aussie DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I think after doing 2 red images this weekend red copics and I may be friends after all :-)

      Delete
  2. A Beautiful Card! Your colouring is fabulous! Good luck for the Aussie Besties Challenge! Hugs Julie Design Team xox

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni