Sunday 28 July 2013

Sympathy Pet Card

Today I am sharing with you a few cards made for an order this week, this card was a very precious card, it was for a friend of a customer who's precious dog passed away.

The customer was lucky to have a photo of the dog and sent this to me to help me colour up the image to perfection.

I found this image at Digital Delights by Louby Loo, the image is called Angel Dog On Clouds.
 

.
For this card I have used

Kaisercraft Bling
Helmar Quick Dry Adhesive
Kaisercraft Chipboard Alphas #3
Kaisercraft Timeless Classics Paper Pad
Kraft Cardstock
Kmart Cardstock
Mod Podge Glossy Accents

Image and Alphas were coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft a Lot.

Copic Markers Used

Clouds - C3, 0 Colourless Blender
Wings - BG000, BG01
Collar - B97, B99
Dog Hair - E21, E33, E35
Tag - R24, R27
Tongue - R20

Thanks for stopping by,

Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni