Tuesday 9 July 2013

You're Udderly Amazing Card

So excited to say last night I made 2 cards! Awesome to say the least!

So my first card for yesterday is Udderly Amazing!

The image I have used is from Pollycraft, the image is "Udderly Amazing" Cow Stamp.









For this card I have used

Kaisercraft - Sunshine Cardstock
Kaisercraft - Bling
Tim Holtz - Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Papers are from my stash - Unknow Source

Image was coloured using my Copic Markers purchased from Craft a Lot.

Copic Markers Used

Skin - E00, E01, E02
Spots - C5, C7, C9
Horns - Y00, Y21
Eyes - B000, B02


Hope you like my first card, I will be back later with the posting of my second card.

Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni