Monday 5 August 2013

Best Daddy In The World

We are on Day 3 of gastro with my eldest, and day 2 of my youngest.

I have finally had a chance to sit down and make a card.

I can't tell you what colours I have used on this image as it was one I had in my stash that I had coloured a while ago.

The image I have used is Lion Luka from La La Land Crafts which is available as a digital image and rubber stamp.

The sentiment on the front of the card is from a Father's Day Sentiment Set from JellyPark.

The sentiment on the inside of the card is from La La Land Crafts, it came with the Fedora Luka stamp I purchased.

I had a lot of fun putting this card together, and everything on this card was from my stash :-)








Thanks for stopping by,

Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni