Sunday 4 August 2013

Cook me a Snag Grand-Dad

Aaah playing catch up on blog posts (sorry) I was doing so well blogging as I was making cards but have had a few things going on at home. As I speak I have my 9 year old son home from his Dad's sick (he normally goes on weekends). So yes that's been fun, gotta love the gastro bug!

This post is for a Father's day card for a little boy to give to his Poppy.

I have used an image from Digi Stamp Boutique called BBQ Alf, such a fun image to play with.








For this card I have used

Kaisercraft Cardstock
American Crafts Cardstock
X-press it Blending Paper
Kaisercraft Base Coat Collection
Twiddleybitz Card & envelope

Image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot

Copic Markers Used

Skin E000, E41, E43, R11
Barbecue C1, C3, C5, C7 E27, E29
Sausages E07, E08, E09
Hat/Apron B93, B95, B97, B99
Pants R24, R27, R59

Thanks for stopping by,

Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni