Tuesday 20 August 2013

Father's Day Card Order

A friend recently put an order in for 2 Father's Day cards.

The first card I made was using an image from La La Land Crafts, the image I used was Footy Luka. He is available in a digital image and as a rubber stamp. The rubber stamp is also on sale at the moment, so grab yourselves a bargain!

 
Originally this image was more of an AFL type image for us Aussie's. He was wearing a singlet shirt, so I have extended the sleeve to make him more suitable for NRL.





 
For this image I have used:
All paper's on this card were from my personal leftovers stash (it's a rather large stash)
Button's and ribbon's were also from my stash
Kmart Cardstock

Outside Sentiment is from La La Land Crafts and comes with Fedora Hat Luka.
Inside Sentiment is from Jellypark and is part of the Father's Day Sentiment Set
Twiddleybitz Card

Image was coloured using Copic markers purchased from Craft a lot

Copic Markers Used:
Jersey, Shorts and Socks Y02, Y08, B24, B26, B37
Ball C9, E70
Boots R46
Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, R11
Hair E21, E33, E35, E39

I had a lot of fun with this card and hope the customer loves it.

Be back later with more

Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni