Tuesday 20 August 2013

New Seller

I took my youngest to his Grandmother's on Sunday so that I could set up her new computer, while we were there I was showing her all my cards on the ipad, she was amazed :-) then my Sis in law came over and mil was showing them to her and telling her all about them.
SIL offered to stock some of my cards in her shop, it's a home brew shop so we thought beer related images would be the go to sell a few, so Sunday night I did lots of research and found a few gorgeous beer type images. This is one of them.

This image is from Pollycraft and is called Beer Monster. I loved him immediately but still surprised myself to make such a gorgeous card :-)




The image on this card was coloured using Copic Markers Purchased from Craft-a-Lot

For this card I have used:

Kaisercraft Cardstock
Kraft Cardstock
Twiddleybitz Card base
Jellypark - Father's Day Sentiments

Copic Markers Used:

Shirt - BG11, BG23, BG34
Skin - R22, R24, R29, R89
Beer - Y35, Y38, E42
Mouth - E42
Tongue - R22

Thanks for stopping by,

Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni