Sunday 22 September 2013

Dreamtime Designs Blog Candy

Hello all :-) just a quick stop in today.
It was a beautiful warm day today, til tonight, it started raining lol.

 Busy busy day here, did a few loads of washing this morning, then off to do groceries and fruit and vege shopping (I normally love it but so sick of buying nothing and spending lots). Then grabbed a bite to eat with mum and my youngest. Home to clean up the backyard of doggy use and clean up the gardens a bit. Such a fun job, but unfortunately my hubby works a lot of hours so its either I do it or it won't get done.

A lovely lady Lisa left some really nice comments in my blog today, so in return I stopped by one of her blogs, over there they are giving away some blog candy, worth a stop by, she does some beautiful work.

Dreamtime Designs Blog Candy 

Very excited to say I also won 2nd runner up on the bestie card I did a week ago :-) yay! Go me lol! 


Won't be getting any craft done tonight as my back and chest are really sore am still not completely over this illness. 
It really sux, I haven't been this sick in a long time! 

Anyway off to watch tv with the fan bam. 

Deni x

2 comments:

  1. I wish you well very soon and congrats on your recent win :)

    Yeah I seem to get lumbered with cleaning up after the dog too...hehe...Not a nice job!

    Thank you so much for entering our blog candy giveaway and for following Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenges. (DDCC). Good luck in the giveaway… x
    We launch our first challenge on 1st October and would love for you to play along! X

    Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge

    Little Pear Tree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Samantha, yes a very horrid job! Will see how we go on the latest challenge :-)

      Delete

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni