Friday 27 September 2013

I believe.. in witches

Good Morning!

A couple of days ago I visited a few of my favourite digital stamp companies to download some new images.. I was on the hunt for Halloween images..

Here in Australia there is too many people who celebrate Halloween but I thought it would be nice to add some cards to my Angel Scrapbook & Party Goodies Facebook page anyway.

I bought this gorgeous witch stamp from Tiddly inks, it is called Spell on Ya, you can find it here, and it is even on sale at the moment!

I had a bit of a play 2 nights ago, it was very late though so I didn't get to finish colouring her. You can see here that I have done her dress, pants shoes and hat. I am not too good at doing pleats on dresses yet, so please be lenient on me lol.

There is a few new blends in there too. I haven't used this purple combo before, it needed a bit more blending then I normally do but it turned out really well.

This is as far as I got on Wednesday night as I had to go and pick up hubby and youngest from the train station, they drove to another state (12hrs drive) the day before to deliver a car and then flew home Thursday.

Was such a hard couple of days, my youngest hadn't ever slept away from me so I was really struggling. Hubby had also not had a night away from me since we had youngest.  What a quiet house it was with only 9 year old here.




In the next pic you will see the image all coloured up, I used a new skin combo on this one, it shows up a little brighter in this pic, but I just think that's from the camera, it doesn't look this bright on my card. I have also used my Spica Glitter pen on a few parts on her but it doesn't show up in any of the pics that I have taken. I have also finished her hair and wand. I have also done the little dots around the outside of the image (not that I can remember what the technical term is).

 I then started working on putting my card together, I found this stamp whilst cleaning all my stamps up and thought it would be perfect. These gorgeous flowers are from a Kaisercraft pack that my friend Hollie from Little Goldfish Invitations and Stationary gave me for my birthday this year.

 Here is a close up of the image, I am really impressed with my blending on this image, especially with the black as I even kept it within the lines, sometimes it bleeds a bit much if you have too much saturation.

This last image is the inside of the card, pretty simple but looks great :-)


For this card I have used

Kaisercraft Liliac Avenue Embellishment Pack
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Kmart Cardstock
Papers are all from my stash
X Press it Blending Cardstock
X Press it Double Sided Tape

Image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Forever Markers

Copic Markers Used

Dress/Hat - V06, V09
Black areas - C5, C7, C9
Hair - E40, E70, E74, E79
Skin - E00, E11, E13, R20
Wand - Y11, Y15

This card will be for sale on my facebook page.


Thanks for stopping by,

Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni