Saturday 21 September 2013

Light me up Christmas Card

Hello :-) it has been a week of sickness here and surprisingly I have not done any crafting for a whole week. I haven't been this sick in a long time!

It has so far skipped the kids but hit hubby last night :-(

I am at work (the car yard) today as we are going to watch the monster trucks late this afternoon which should be fun, although I am hoping it doesn't get too cold, not sure how my chest will go with it.

Anyway, while I have been here today I have managed to make my first card for the day. I am blogging from my phone so can't add any links til I get home and am near a computer. 

I downloaded this gorgeous new stamp from Whimsy Stamps called Light me up



For this card I have used

X Press it blending cardstock to print my digital image
Canson red cardstock
Crafter's Choice Christmas paper pad
Ranger ice stickles - Crystal Ice
Spellbinder's Nestabilities Dies - Labels Twenty-Three
X Cut Corner Rounder
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Kaisercraft - Dear Santa Collection stamps 
Becky Higgins project life 4x6 textured cards
Ric rak is from my stash
D/S Foam Tape

Image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Forever Markers.


Feet & Beak - YR22, YR24
Body - C3, C5, C7,C9
Rope - C3, C1
Lights - R00, R14, R17, R24
             YG21, YG23, YG25
             Y02, Y08
Shadowing - BG000

Hope you like it, and thanks for stopping by, 

Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni