Thursday 12 September 2013

Thankyou for looking after us

To all my lovely followers,

Yes it is me, I have dusted off the cobwebs and am ready to get back into my blogging, my apologies, things have been pretty hectic here!

My post today is a card I made for my Sister In Law to give her parents to say thankyou to them for looking after their dogs while they were away on holidays to New Zealand.

I had so much fun working with this image, and absolutely love these little Images from Digi Stamp Boutique , The image is called Murphy Set 1 the image is actually of one dog, but my Brother and Sister In Law have 2 sisters, so I went into Microsoft word and duplicated it and joined them together before printing. Pretty clever if I do say so myself :-)
Both My Sister in Law and her Mum and Dad absolutely loved this card :-)

I am entering this card into a challenge on the Digi Stamp Boutique Blog for September, subject is Anything Goes.




I was playing with different methods of doing the tree here, something different for me as I don't normally colour images with trees and stuff lol. I used a method from Alyce @ Kit and Clowder who is absolutely amazing
(Sorry for the sideways pic, doesn't matter how many times I turn it around and I load it won't show turned)

I have coloured the image on this card using Copic Markers Purchased from Craft a Lot and from Forever Markers and the cardstock was inked up using Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink. I can't give you my copic list on this one as I was in a hurry and forgot to write them all down :-(

I will be posting another card today also using an image from Digi Stamp Boutique

Be back later with that one.

Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni