Tuesday 1 October 2013

Baby Madeleine Card

It is very late here in Sydney Australia, and very windy so I am having trouble sleeping, so what else to do but come and say hi on blogging world and catch up on what I have been up to lately.

Today I was lucky enough to meet little Madeleine, and she is just so cute, I held her while she slept for about an hour, then she peed all over me lol. Lucky we are only a few streets away so I could go and get changed before I went to the shops.

I can now finally share the gorgeous card I made to celebrate her birth.


Here is the front of the card

and this is a close up of the coloured image


This image I had coloured up a while ago when I first got her, but haven't had a chance to put her onto a card, so I am very happy to have found the perfect use :-)

Image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft a Lot and Forever Markers.

What I have used for this card

Spellbinders Die
Kaisercraft Postage Stamps
Tim Holtz Bird Cage Die
La La Land Crafts Heart Banner Die
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Papers I believe are from Bella!
American Crafts Cardstock
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Derivan Kindyglitz

Copic Markers Used

Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair E21, E25, E29
Crown Y00, Y35, Y38
Dress RV52, RV10, V000


Hope you like my card, please don't forget to follow me on Blogger and on Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by,

Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni