Monday 28 October 2013

Craft a Lot Haul

Yay! love delivery days :-)

This is my order from Craft-a-Lot with all the new whimsy stamps that have been released. Love thy whimsy! Oh and a new ink for sentiments, the versafine is supposed to be really good for using on fine sentiments, apparently it comes out a lot clearer. I will try and add links to all of these below :-)



Versafine Onix Black Ink - Out of Stock at the moment
Whimsy Stamps - Presents
Whimsy Stamps - Sweet Sparkle - Out of Stock at the moment
Whimsy Stamps - Friendship Is the Greatest Gift
Whimsy Stamps - Winter Friends
Whimsy Stamps Snowflake Bauble
Whimsy Stamps - Bookish

This shop is really great to deal with within Australia and have free postage!

Tell her I sent you, she always likes to know where new business is coming from :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni