Monday 21 October 2013

Logan turns 5 with Red Foo

Good Afternoon all :-)

My Beautiful little boy turned 5 on Saturday, he is a very big fan of Red Foo from LMFAO, for those of you who know him will understand this card.

It took me 2 weeks to make this card as I was struggling to find an image to use on it. I ended up finding this particular image by accident 2 days before his birthday! I couldn't believe it when I came across it.

I cannot believe how fast the past few years have gone, for us in Australia kids start Kindergarten in Primary school around the age of 5. Most of the children turn 5 before starting but the cut off is 5 in July, so as long as they are 5 before that date.

Anyway, this is a big thing for kids and my son is so so excited about starting in January next year, he is also excited about going to big school with his big brother, who will be in year 5 next year when he starts.

Well I guess I had better get onto my card lol. I found this image on a craft site called Crafts U Print and the image is called Night Fever Doodles.





What I used for this card

Uniball Signo White Gel Pen
Papers are from Feature Art FAJ 165
Francheville Kraft Cardstock
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tea Dye
Dymo Letratag

Image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft a Lot and Forever Markers

Copic Markers Used

Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, R11, R20
Hair E23, E25, E27, E29
Clothes R24, R27, R46, R89
             YR 21, YR 24, YR27,
             C3, C5, C7, C9
             Y21, Y35, Y38

Thanks for stopping by please hit follow :-)

Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni