Sunday 27 October 2013

Paper Smooches haul

I have been watching Prairie Paper and Ink on You Tube for a while now and have been hunting down a stamp brand she has used a few times. The brand is called Paper Smooches.

Last week sometime I noticed a scrapbook shop that i have been wanting to go to called Alice in Paperland had used some on a card, hubby came home early from work one day last week so he took me down to have a look.

I purchased a couple of new stamp sets

Cutasaurus and the matching dies Dino 1
Chubby Chums and the matching dies Chums
Zoo Crew (there is no dies made for this set)

I was so excited, even though these were not the particular ones I was after, I also picked up a Copic Ciao marker i had run out of.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni