Wednesday 9 October 2013

Shakin' in my boots

I coloured this image a few weeks ago with my copic markers (purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Forever Markers) but haven't yet had a chance to put it onto a card, between 2 children who feel the need to continually argue with each other!! aah boys!

Anyway, here it is lol.




Most of this has been made with bits and pieces from my stash so I can't give you a list of what has been used, I know there is some Kaisercraft Cardstock and the shapes have been cut with Spellbinders Labels three dies, and the card base is from Twiddleybitz

This stamp is part of a set of stamps from Whimsy Stamps called Accessories Halloween 1, you can find it here.


Hope you like my card

Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni