Sunday 27 October 2013

You are awesome Paper Smooches


So excited today I was able to use my new stamps from Paper Smooches yay!

For my first card I have used the Cutasaurus stamps and the Dino 1 dies.

It is so much easier to die cut my stamps rather than having to fussy cut them.




For this card I have used

Kmart Cardstock
Xpress it Blending Card
Paper Shapers Corner Punch
Scallop Circle Punch from Ek Success
Kaisercraft La Di Da Paper Collection
Memento London Fog
Spellbinders Circle Dies
Ribbon is from my stash

Image was coloured using Copic Markers Purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Forever Markers

Copic Markers Used

Trees E33, E35
         G05, G17
Dinosaur V22, V28

Hope u like my card

Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni