Monday 18 November 2013

Image Candles



I Thought I would have a play with some candles this week, I am pretty happy with the snowman and the candy can, however the ladybug one I probably should have stamped in black ink rather than the no lines affect as it looks a little pale. Super easy and super fun though, although colouring and blending was not as easy as colouring on blending cardstock.

Anyway, let me know what you think :-)
 
 
Candy cane stamp is from Magnolia, and the sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company.
Coloured with Copic Markers and Stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

Copic Markers Used
R27, R29, G14, G07, G46
 


Snowman Stamp is from Gorjuss, image is coloured with Copic Markers and a Uniball White gel pen.

Copic Markers Used
YR02, YR04, B00, B02, Y00



Ladybug girl stamp is from CC Designs, purchased from Craft-a-Lot, it was stamped using Memento Desert Sand. It was coloured using Copic Markers and a Copic Multiliner. I have also added Kindyglitz to the wings and antlers.

Copic Markers Used

Dress - R24, R27, R29
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Ladybug - R89
Hair - E70, E71, E74

Copic Markers Purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Forever Markers.

Candles will be available for sale on my Facebook page, see link at top of screen.

Thanks for stopping by,

Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni