Tuesday 5 November 2013

Let it snow Gorjuss

Hello! 

Since losing my mojo recently I have been doing a lot of shopping to get it back including lost of new stamps and dies hahah. My friends who I buy from don't seem to mind.. But unfortunately my bank balance is starting to suffer.. Not sure why lol.
 
I haven't been very up to date with all my hauls but I'm sure u don't really want to see how much I've been spending :-). Anyway, it's been a busy day today and I have a bad headache but with glasses on I seem to be getting through, don't have much choice when hubby is still at work. It is 6.30pm here and he isn't home yet, so it's just me and the boys. 

Today I have just finished a gorgeous Christmas card using a stamp from Little Gorjuss called The Snowman from the Gorjuss winter collection 1, you can purchase this stamp set here.

This is the first time using these stamps, they were given to me from my friend over at Craft a Lot






For this card I have used

Cardstock from American Crafts
Papers from a Christmas paper stack I had (unknown source)
Cricut Cuttlebug
Cherry ribbon - 10mm satin double face white ribbon
Fiskars scissors
Fiskars stamp press
Heat gun
Tim holtz - embossing pad
Stampendous - frantage embossing powder (shabby white)
Martha stewart - holly punch
Spellbinders - foliage dies
Mont marte ultra soft pencils 
Art spectrum odorless solvent
Royal langnickel artist sponge

I am on the iPad this afternoon, but will come back and add all the links at a later time. 

Catch ya, 

Deni x

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, love red papers there is so much u cN do with them

      Delete
  2. Such a fun festive card Deni, love the snowman and fab Christmas papers! :) Donna ♥ x

    PS: Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my penguin card over on the DigiStamp Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna, had so much fun with this card, and you are very welcome :-)

      Delete

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni