Wednesday 18 December 2013

Unicorns Capture the Magic


Good Afternoon, it is 3.35pm here is Sydney Australia. I have just picked my son up from his last day of school for the year, can't believe year 4 is finished. Next year my baby will be starting kindergarten and I will have 2 at school :-(

So nice at our school, all the grades do a tunnel to the front of the school for the year 6 kids who are moving onto high school (high school here starts at year 7). So lots of tears.. not from me this year lol.

Anyway, onto cards..

I made this card yesterday using my new stamps from CC Design, this is the Once Upon Stamp Set, they are so adorable! They are available in both rubber and digital form.



 
For this card I have used
American Crafts Cardstock
Kaisercraft Tigerlily Collection
X-press it Blending Cardstock
X-press it Double sided tape
La La Land Crafts Heart Fence Die
CC Designs Once Upon Collection

Images were coloured with Copic Markers Purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Forever Markers.
 
Copic Markers Used

Skin E000, E00, E11, R20
Unicorn RV10, RV32, RV34
Dress V20, V22, V25, V28

I have also used

at you spica - Clear 00, Blossom 14, Lavender 01
Copic Multiliner 0.1


Thanks for stopping by as usual :-)
 
Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni