Thursday 19 December 2013

Ho Ho Ho edwin


I've been very busy this week with Christmas card orders, so here is another from me :-)

For this card I have used 2 stamps from Magnolia, the first is Santa Edwin, the other Is the large baubles. I'm still new to all this masking images stuff but thinking I did a pretty good job on this one. 

Unfortunately the client couldn't get over the no mouth on the image. Ask my copic lady and she will tell you I refused to buy these stamps from her lol, and now I love them! She finally turned me around :-). 

So this card will be for sale on my Facebook page. If it is sold you are more than welcome to send me a message and I can make something to order. 





The images were both coloured with Copic Markers Purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Forever Markers.

Stamps were purchased from a friend who closed her online business but I'm sure you can track them down somewhere. 

Copic markers used

Skin E000, E00, E11, R20
Reds R46, R56, R59
White C1, C3, 0
Black C9, 100
Hair E31, E33, E35
Bauble YR21, YR24, YR27, G000, G40, G43
Shadow BG10

At you spica - 04 Orange, 03 Red, 06 Melon, 00 Clear
Signo Uniball White Pen

American Crafts AC Cardstock Pad
Kaisercraft Santa's List 6 1/2" Paper Pad
X-press it blending Cardstock
X-press it double sided tape
CC Designs Amy R Stamps Happy Christmas purchased from Auzz Trinklets
Martha Stewart Holly Punch
Fiskars Stamp press
Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black
Card Base is from Twiddleybitz
 

Deni x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni