Friday 13 December 2013

Make it Crafty DT Call

There is a wonderful stamp company here in Australia called Make it Crafty, they have a variety of images to suit everybody's liking and of course mine :-)

At he moment they are doing a new Design Team call, I am finally comfortable enoh with my colouring to apply for this position so am very excited to present to you my followers and the Make it crafty team my Alice card.

For this card I have used an Alice in wonderland image which I won from a blog hop they had not too long ago. This particular image is not available in the store, however u can find all the other Alice in Wonderland images here.

I love the Make it Crafty images and I'm sure so will everyone else who sees them, so why not stop past the shop and have a browse.


I have coloured this image using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Forever Markers





What I have used on this card

Tim Holtz Distress Ink pad - Tea Dye
American Crafts Cardstock
Hearts and ribbon are from my stash
Bella! My Romance Paperz
Spellbinders - Circle Die Standard
Cuttlebug
Derivan - Kindyglitz
Uniball White Signo Pen


Copic Markers Used

Skin E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair Y21, YR23, E15, E18
Dress B93, B95, B97
White pieces C3, C1, 0 Colourless Blender, Uniball Signo pen white

Thanks for stopping by, and please hit follow to keep up to date with my cards. You can also see the cards I have for sale on my Facebook page.

Deni :-)

1 comment:

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni