Sunday 8 December 2013

Reindeer tags

Hello :-)
It is almost 4pm here in South West Sydney, Australia and it is starting to warm up.. This means with copic markers I need to work a little faster as they are drying up faster. 

I just finished up 2 more tags front and back, love these ones :-)

The image I have used today is Lil Dumplings Rudolph from Pollycraft, such an adorable image, unfortunately Pollycraft have closed down :-( 


I had planned to coloured the antlers and the fur/hair in the same colour but my E35 marker started running out so I had to rethink my colouring, thankfully I was able to which to another similar colour marker, my E33. 



Here u can see the front and the back of the tags, I have stamped the back with an alpha stamp set from Kaisercraft. 



Images are coloured with Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Forever Markers, they are stamped on x-press it Cardstock with memento tuxedo black, sentiments are stamped with versafine onyx black

Copic Markers used
 
Skin E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair/fur E31, E33, E37
Antlers E33, E35, E37
Nose R24, R27, R29, R89, at you spica Red
Hair Y21, YR23, E15, E18
Hoofs E23, E25, E27

Thanks for stopping by, Deni






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni