Wednesday 18 December 2013

Special Birthday

Hi :-)
I made another card yesterday using the new stamps I got from CC Design, this is the Once Upon Stamp Set, I will definitely be using them alot! They are available in both rubber and digital form.

This card is for my Fiance's niece Samsara, she turned 3 last week :-)
 

 
For this card I have used
American Crafts Cardstock
Kaisercraft Cardstock
X-press it Blending Cardstock
X-press it Double sided tape
Spellbinder's Standard Circles Die
CC Designs Once Upon Collection

Images were coloured with Copic Markers Purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Forever Markers.
 
Copic Markers Used

Unicorn RV10, RV32, RV34
              V20, V22, V25, V28

I have also used
 
at you spica - Clear 00, Blossom 14, Lavender 01

Thanks for stopping by, if you are new to my blog, please follow me so you can see more of my work :-)
 
Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni