Saturday 14 December 2013

Tree trimmer Christmas card

Hello!

Today I have been a very busy bee, making a few cards for Fitztown GD, you won't get to see these straight away though.

The image I have used today is from CC Designs, it is from a set called Tree Trimmers, I absolutely love this stamp set, I received it a couple of days ago :-)




Image on this card was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Forever Markers. 

What I have used on this card

American Crafts Cardstock
Kaisercraft Santa's List
Sentiments from Paper Smooches - Merry Motifs
Memento Bamboo Leaves
Memento Tuxedo black
Versafine Onyx black 
Twine from Whimsy Farm Twine - Rosalie
Derivan Kindyglitz - Crystalina
Spellbinders Standard Circles
CC Designs - Amy R Happy Christmas

Copic Markers Used

Skin E000, E00, E21, R20
Hair E11, E13
Clothes and Bauble R24, R27, R29, YG21, YG23
Pants G05, G07
Teeth W1, 0
Wings C1

Thanks for stopping by :-)

Deni x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni