Monday 13 January 2014

Auzz trinklets haul

Well well, looks like I outdid myself again haha. Better make sure I put this lot away straight away (im sure we all know how that works)

There is quite a lot of stamps here, and I had already put them away before I realised I hadn't listed them all :-( So you will just have to look at the picture to see what I bought.


CC Designs Mr Monkey
CC Designs Mrs Monkey
CC Designs Sweet Penguins
CC Designs Teddy Bauregard
CC Designs Spring has Sprung
Amy R Brother's and Sisters
CC Designs Welcome Little One
CC Designs Playful Henry
CC Designs Tulip Peep
CC Designs Cupig
Amy R Snowflake Sentiments














Enjoy the eye candy,

Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni