Thursday 16 January 2014

Baby shower

Hello all my wonderful followers :-)
 
This past week a repeat customer asked if I could make her 3 baby shower cards, she originally wanted all three made exactly the same but slightly different. I then finally convinced her to make atleast one of them different lol.
 
The first image I used on 2 of the cards is from Redonkadoodles, she is Pregnancy Glow. I absolutely love this image and have used it many times before :-) The second image is Momma Mae from Some Odd Girl.
 
The Everyday Button Sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps, and it is die cut with the matching Button Die and the baby boy stamps are from CC Designs called Welcome Little One.
 
Images are all coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Forever Markers. Cardstock is from American Crafts, card base is from Twiddleybitz and Pattern Papers are from my stash.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni