Tuesday 14 January 2014

Fitztown GD Kraft Card

Tonight I have created a card for my GD post for The Fitztown Challenge Blog

I have used an image from the cuties collection , you can purchase it from the Fitztown store .



 

The image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Forever Markers

I have used dies from Spellbinders, Magnolia, and La-La-Land Crafts. I have used my Uniball white signo pen and my copic multi liner for the dash lines around the card. 

The sentiment is from CC designs Troop Sayings Sentiment set purchased from Auzz Trinklets & Krafts and it was stamped using Versamark Versafine Onyx black ink

All the papers and Cardstock are from my stash of leftovers so I cannot say where any of them are from :-)

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have enjoyed my post.

GD Deni

GD for http://fitztownchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au 



2 comments:

  1. Sweet card Deni. Great lay out and details. Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Judy, can't wait to share my next GDT card for Fitztown it looks awesome, only a couple more days lol.

      Delete

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni