Wednesday 8 January 2014

Gorgeous girl

  Welcome to my blog,
It's Boxing Day here in Australia, we did our traditional morning tea with my parents this morning and then dinner with them again tonight :-) nothing is open here which sux so we found a pizza and kebab place that is open every day lol. Anything that I didn't have to cook I was happy with.

It will be past Boxing Day when this blog post goes live lol so hope everyone had a great new year :-)

Anyway, a few days ago I coloured this image and today finally had a chance to make a card with her. 

She is from CC Designs, I cant give u the name of the stamp as I don't have packaging for her and can't find her on the website so feel free to message me if u know the name :-)

She is coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Forever Markers.

Colours used

Reds - R24,R27,R29
Skin - E50, E51, E53, E55
Hair for some reason I forgot to write down.

The papers used on this card were leftovers from some Kaisercraft paper collections, and the heart die is the heart banner die from La La Land Crafts. I have inked the edges up with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo.


Thanks for stopping by, 

Deni :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni