Sunday 19 January 2014

Happy Birthday Ashton

Good Afternoon :-)

A friend asked me to personalize a card for her son's 10th Birthday.

Ashton is an avid Go-Karter so even though this is not a go kart it's pretty close lol. The customer loved it. 

This image is Racer Lewis from  Prairy Fairy Designs. The customer sent me a picture of her son in his go kart so it was all coloured up to match :-)



The image is coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Forever Markers.

Copic markers used 

Skin E50, E51, E53, E13 and R11 for cheeks
 
Go kart R24,R27, C1,C3,C5,C7,C9

For the fluro yellow I don't own any of have fluro copics so I have used a fluro texta from a Faber Castell Connector Pen set.

Helmet B24, B26, B28

For the details I have used a white uni-ball signo pen.

What I have used on this card

I have used American Crafts Cardstock, a Twiddleybitz card base, and the checkered paper is a digital file I purchased on Etsy from Azredhead of Happy Heart Studios called Speed Racer, which I had some leftovers from. The alphas are from a Kaisercraft chipboard letter/numbers set.

Thanks for stopping by, 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni