Friday 24 January 2014

Hey Chick

 Wow, its another hot day here today, this card will be scheduled for a further date so who knows what the weather will be like in a few days lol. The weather is crazy lately, one day we are wearing jeans and the next its shorts!
 
I am loving these new stamps sets that I bought from Auzz Trinklets. They are from Inky Antics and are called  Ducky's Egg. The sentiment is from the same stamp set.
 
The images were stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black and the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black.
 
The images were coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Forever Markers.

Papers are all left overs and bitz and pieces from my stash :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni