Tuesday 14 January 2014

Hugs and Kisses

Good Afternoon :-) I am here with a Valentines Card using an image for Sherri Baldy of Scrapbook Stamp Society, I have had this image coloured up on my desk for a little while now. I thought it was finally time to use her on a card :-)

This particular image was a freebie a while ago and is no longer available, however I'm sure you will find lots of other awesome images to suit your needs.
 
For this card I have use a card base from Twiddleybitz and some American Crafts Cardstock, the pattern papers are all leftovers from my stash. The sentiments are from CC Designs, Amy R Stamps Heart-y Sayings .
 
The Image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Forever Markers.
 
 
 
 


Thanks for stopping by,

Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni