Friday 10 January 2014

La la haul


Hello and welcome!

OMG! I have been doing way too much online shopping lately, I can't believe it hahah. By the time you see this post I would have owned these stamps for a week or so and knowing me probably haven't used them.. I just love knowing I have lots of stamps for when the time comes lol.

I was lucky enough to score these stamps cheap from a lady and they are all brand new :-)

So these are all La La Land Crafts Stamps

We have

Birthday Marci
Christmas Elf Luka
Christmas Present Luka
Heart Balloon Luka
Lil' Rocker Luka
Luka with Truck
Sweetheart Marci
Santa Marci
Brick Wall
Stump


 
heheh
 
time for me to go before my pics get busted lol.
 
Thanks for stopping by
 
Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni