Tuesday 28 January 2014

My Besties Alphas

I haven't told u guys yet, but guess what!

I was approached to be on the My Aussie Besties DT :-) and ofcourse I accepted! So exciting!


Today I created a gorgeous tag/bookmark using the new Alpha Besties. They are so adorable. I have used the Alphabet Letter B today, I am very excited for the release of the D :-) By the time this post airs it may already be out.. fingers crossed.



For the tag I have used 

Xpress it blending Cardstock
Flower punch is from Martha Stewart
Bling and Small purple flower are from Kaisercraft
Ribbon is from my stash
Twine is from Whimsy Farm Twine
Tombow Mono Multi 

Image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot

Copic Markers Used

E50, E51, E53, E55
V20, V22, V25, V28
C1, C3, C5
RV32, RV34
E11, E13, E15
BV23, BV25

I had such fun with this image, come over and check them out, we also have a challenge over on the Aussie Bestie's Challenge page.

Catch up with you again soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni